Monday, April 25, 2011

Do you prefer working alone or with others?

I can work with both. Working with others as a team makes every project or task more lightly specially when each one cooperates and share their thoughts and idea. If the work should be accomplish within a short span of time working in a team will be very helpful more ideas will be formed and more solution will come up. Working alone brings out the best in one self it is very competitive and challenging. Working alone is the same as working in a team. Being a part of team is being one in thoughts and in goal. Their are also times that even if we are part of a team we contribute individually and task is being divided. I am flexible . I can work alone and concentrate on my job . I can work with a team and submit to the leader and majority's decision .

No comments:

Post a Comment