Saturday, April 16, 2011

Describe a problem that you've had to deal with and how you resolved it.

We can not deny the fact that in some point we have encounter financial problems. I am single mother of 2 . Everyday we are spending money to survive. My kids are so important to me .I'll rather be hungry than them being hungry. I try to give all they need and give them the best education. I never sacrifice needs from the things we want. I list down all the things we need and our priorities .I compute our expenses .When we have money left I try to save it for the future .Life is uncertain we should always save money as much as we can. I do not rely on credit card if its not important. I discuss money matter to my kids also . I know at a very young age they knew the value of spending wisely. When ever we go out they don't ask for things which are not necessary and if they want some toys for themselves they save their allowance and buy it with their own money.

No comments:

Post a Comment