Saturday, April 16, 2011

How do you handle stress?

Stress is naturally part of our daily life. We may find stress any where we go. From the time we wake up. The traffic on our way to work. The gossip around the office . Daily life seems to be the same. Same routine and same people we interact with. The more we think about stress and pressure the more we feel stress and exhausted. We be in a situation we can't change like our family life but we can always change our response in our situations. Sometimes stress result to impatience and temper. Most of the time I deal stress by just going to a quiet place turn a soft music on ,close my eyes and start to breathe in and breathe out. Start to clear my mind from every negative things . Doing this simple meditation helps me a lot to find my inner peace. I indulge myself with a good meal. After all I deserve a reward for working so hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment