Monday, April 11, 2011

What is your greatest strength?

I have the knowledge to understand customers and give them the exact reply. I have the energy and the capability to adopt change and to work for longer time. I always look at the positive side of every situation. I say "yes" in every task given to me rather than giving up. Having the positive mind and traits towards work can portray a positive image in the company. I take every opportunity to improve myself such as research and reading .I join organizations also that will enable me to develop myself. My training at Vantage Training System helps me to be more aware about costumer relation and American accent. In Vantage Training System we do not work individually .We work as a team having one common goal that is to enhance our strength and to strengthen our weaknesses .I believe that with all of this I can be successful in every this field.

No comments:

Post a Comment