Saturday, April 16, 2011

If you will date with a famous person who will it be and why?

I want to meet Mr. Warren Buffet. I want to be inspired with his successful story as a simple news paper boy to becoming one of the worlds most successful business man. I love to read his articles regarding how he make money work for him. He is a great philanthropist . I always watch his video on You tube when ever he was invited for a talk in different Universities. I admire his simple life . He always say believe in whatever you are capable of doing and you will reach your dreams. He teach every children to start saving money and spend wisely. Behind his success he still find a place in his heart to help the less fortunate people. He became an inspiration to the young business man. He never keep his idea but he share it to every students. He have charity institutions. He travel and share his wealth to less fortunate people in different counties. I really admire great people who stay humble behind their achievements.

No comments:

Post a Comment