Saturday, April 16, 2011

If you could bring one thing in planet Jupiter what would it be and why?

I will bring a bible a bible with me. I love to read books and yet I only had finish reading the bible once . Every time I try to read it again.I learn new things. It may sounds very exciting to be in a place where all is seems to be new but being alone will cause sadness. I will take the opportunity of being alone in this planet to meditate and read the Bible. I don't know what will happen to me after reaching the planet Jupiter but the word of God is all I need. My second choice will be a camera. I want to take photos of this planet and share the experience by means of the photograph to my children and their children in future. I love taking photos even simple events in my life. We can't bring back time so I take chances to take photo and keep them with me .When I am alone and stress I look at this photo and reminisce the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment