Saturday, April 16, 2011

What will you do if you don't get the position?

I may feel upset at first but I will not blame the company . I will blame my self instead. While some think that it was the companies loss that they are not hired or the company have become very strict with their screening and interview, I think of it as a result of my short coming. I should have read more about the company and prepared myself more with the possible questions to be ask. I might have been applying for a wrong position and was not able to reach the interviewer's expectations. I will this experience to be a lesson learned. I will do more research and read more articles about the company . There are always reason for everything . God does not give us everything that we want but He give us what we need. There might be better opportunities waiting for me. I will never give up .I will continue to strive more harder to reach my goal.

1 comment:

  1. All mobile stuff cool mobile games and free mobile phone downloads at http://pkmobiles123.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete