Saturday, April 16, 2011

Why should we hire you?

You should hire me because I can be an asset to your company. I am proud to say that I am a product of Vantage training system. Having undergone this training shows that I have out most interest to be a part of your company. I have become the president our batch at Vantage training and develop my leadership skills. With this I have learn the importance of being a leader. One should be a good follower. A leader is not a boss . A leader should serve as a model to the entire having a common goal. Having this leadership skills is so important not only in a team or project but it is also very useful in our daily life.My experience at Vantage help me to discover the the things that I can do. I can do multi-tasking and work under pressure . I can work graveyard shift,overtimes and holidays. I am a team player and a fast learner.

1 comment:

  1. short and helpful blog ..For same you can visit http://www.interviewguide.in/why-should-we-hire-you

    ReplyDelete