Saturday, April 16, 2011

Do you consider yourself successful?

Whenever we see a person with a nice house ,expensive car and a great position in a company we say "This man is successful." For me this is not the true meaning of success . I think I am half way towards success their are a lot of things I still want to pursue. I may not be wealthy and yet i feel that I am successful in my past experience and happy with my live and living. I have survived and faced all obstacles positively. I worked for 4 years as a production supervisor of Toprind Enterprise after four years I had my own internet cafe. Success for me is not measured on how big our house is or the amount of money we do have in our savings account. Success is being happy with what ever we have and being satisfied with what we have attain. Daily I keep on building success .I don't keep in mind that I am successful already in order to have rooms for improvement . If I say I am successful already then I would not find any reason to be successful because in my mind I am successful already. I am towards success and this will motivate me to do hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment