Saturday, April 16, 2011

If you are a superhero whom will you be and why?

I will be a superhero I want to be Lara Croft. Lara Croft was a fiction, a video game hero and a comic book protagonist later on she was adopted on movie films and commercials. She was the first video game hero to be adopted in film. My favorite line from Tomb raider movie was "Theres more to life than money Pierre". Lara is so different among other heroin she do not possess any extra ordinary power . Her skills with guns and her athletic features helps her in all of her adventures. She beat bad guys with the used of her wit and weapons. I find her character very inspiring I do not have extra ordinary powers but I can always save the world just by using what I have . My skills and my determination was enough to do good for our environment and for our community. We just need to see the good within us and we can be other peoples heroine too.

No comments:

Post a Comment