Monday, April 11, 2011

How do you see yourself five years from now?

I can not predict the future. Their are many things that can happen 5 yrs from now. I can not predict but I am setting goals, aiming for success .To be able to carry on the good will of being out of debt. I am looking forward in increasing my education. After five years I have a degree In communication arts or a successful journalist writer. I want to write about peoples daily life and finish writing a novel. I want my compositions to be publish in this way I may be able to touch other peoples life and influence them in such ways. I want my experience and my living to become a testimony to others of how I struggle being a a single mother. I want to have a stable life and find the partner who will share success with me. Success for me is not measured of how big our house is nor the amount of money we do have in our savings account. It is finding satisfaction and contentment in everything that we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment