Monday, April 11, 2011

What is your greatest weakness?

My Temper

I go on detail on my work and being tempered on small things until I get them all done. I work so hard and always try to push myself so much that I forgot to stop awhile and have time for myself and have fun just like anybody else in oder not to burst. I take responsibility and it is so hard for me to say NO so I always end up doing research and studying for the things that are ask for me to do.

_____________________________________________________________
The fear of rejection.

I find this question very odd as nothing is good in being weak .Except for the fact that no one will ever appreciate the existence of strength if we will not see the existence of weakness. Even so I could say that my greatest weakness was my fear of rejection. Since childhood I always exert effort and put my best foot forward in everything that I do. Rejection will never be an option.I am rarely being rejected that is why ,It hurts me so much when ever this situation happen.I take rejection seriously unlike anybody else I may cry in some point but after that I will take rejection as a new motivation to make a new start and make things much better next time. I can divert the bitterness of rejection to a new challenge and pursue my goal. In this way I may improve myself to become a much better person.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing this. it helps me a lot specially in my interview -_- thanks!!

    ReplyDelete