Monday, April 25, 2011

If you are going to commit a crime what will it be ?

Rebellion is a crime.No citizen looks for an absolutely perfect form of nationality of law.Every citizen are given the rights to speak for their rights and the wrong things that they see behind the political leaders.I do not have anything against the leader of our government. I am against the wrong doings . It is we who trusted and put them in those position and it is we the small people who suffer from their selfish behavior. I want to speak out what I see and it is my duty as a citizen of this country to correct the mistake of this leaders who by chances are abusing their authority and power are selected public servant. I was not expecting for a perfect government . I just want to let others see what I see and be clever to speak for their rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment