Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tell me about the time when your work or idea was criticized?

That was when I was still doing some part time job as a choreographer .I handle kids for the Philippine Children congress. I is not easy to teach kids as they are playful in their behavior. I want my dance class to be appropriate for their age so I play with them first . A parent seen how I teach this kids so she pull out her kids in my class. I try to convince her that I know what I am doing. I think and create new ways on how to make my job easy and better. I wasn't able to convince her but during the competition I was able to prove myself . We can not everybody but as long as we know that we are doing our best in the field and determine to take a risk for better result .No body can ever pull us down.

No comments:

Post a Comment